Recovery is Possible

Welcome to my private practice! Here are important forms for you to download as well as other information.

The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at, or by calling (916) 574-7830.

Need resources?

Below please find a list of emergency and crisis hotlines, ways to find service providers, self-help resources online, and mental health related books and workbooks. Please contact me directly with any questions.